- Published: Friday, 01 January 2016 20:06
Thank you for being part of Snell Isle and supporting SIPOA and our projects. We hope you had a very wonderful Holiday season. We wish you and your family a very happy, heathy and blessed 2016.
Please help us continue to make Snell Isle safer for everyone.
- 25pmh Speed Limit on Snell Isle is being ENFORCED: All roads on Snell Isle have a 25 mph speed limit. The only exception is Snell Isle Blvd which has a 30 mph speed limit as it comes under state guidelines. Watch your speed or you will get a very expensive ticket.
- Stop Signs: Please stop completely. Do not just slow down or cruise through. You endanger yourself and others. Please obey them.
A beautiful Snell Isle starts with you. Thank you for doing your part in 2016.
- Overgrown Yards: Please regularly mow your yard and trim your shrubbery.
- For Sale or Foreclosed Homes and Construction Sites: The yards of homes in these special categories must be kept mowed or free of weeds if there is no grass. If you live next door to a construction site or a home for sale, please remind the builders/new owners/real estate agents of this. Contact your Snell Isle President with any problems.
- Illegal Yard Parking-Ticket is $133: City code does not allow anyone to park on the grass in their front yard. Codes Dept. is continuing to cite Illegal yard parking city-wide. Please move your cars and park them legally in your garage or on your driveway.
Report Street Lights Out. The City pays a flat fee for all street lights to be on during the night hours. If one near you is burned out, the city is paying (actually you and me), but not getting the service. Please check as you drive home for any lights out. Report the outages as follows:
- Regular lights: Progress Energy at 1-800-228-8485 or e-mail them at www.progress-energy.com/florida/home/storms-outages/streetlightrepair.page?location=florida
- Historic-style lights along Snell Isle Blvd: Mayor’s Action Line 727-893-7111
- Call the Mayor’s Action Line at 727-893-7111 to report broken sidewalks.