- 21 Dec
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year. As we move into 2019, here are some gentle reminders for you.
- Change the batteries in your smoke alarms OR install new smoke alarms.
- Check that your fire extinguisher is charged and near the kitchen.
- Check your flashlights. Replace with new batteries if needed.
- Declutter bedroom closets and donate items to the charity of your choice.
- Tax season begins soon. Start gathering your 2018 paperwork.
- Review homeowner and automobile policy.
- Renew your SIPOA Membership for 2019. Thank you so much.