Published: Tuesday, 07 May 2019 11:24
In a further effort to engage our community and all the residents of Snell Isle, the SIPOA Board of Directors has organized a BUSINESS SHOWCASE on May 14th at 6:00 PM at the Women’s Club on Snell Isle Blvd. There will be free delicious food catered by Harvey’s 4th Street Grill and beverages available for everyone, along with speakers and vendors of various goods and services who will provide information and literature about their respective companies. This will be an informal gathering intended to benefit Snell Isle and the members of the Association. We are asking that everyone show up promptly by 6:00 PM as we have a full agenda.
Flock Camera Systems (Neighborhood wireless security system consultants) will be our featured speaker for the evening and will do a slide show presentation followed by Q&A. Putting tag-reader cameras at all entrances and exits to Snell Isle is an option we will be discussing in open forum.
Additionally, we anticipate having the following vendors on site for folks to review their services and ask questions; they too will have an opportunity to speak in front of the membership…
1) Dynamic Outdoor Spaces
2) Happy Healthy Roots – Nutritional
3) Premier Paver Restoration
4) Canterbury School
5) North Shore Elementary School
6) Budget Blinds
7) Dr. Stuart Pollack – Chiropractor
8) Bayview Wealth Group
9) NE Animal Hospital
10) Lightning Funding - Mortgages
We invite all our residents to join us for what will surely be an enjoyable evening where we can socialize, eat, drink and engage with local businesses from our community. It’s an event you surely don’t want to miss!
Published: Friday, 26 April 2019 20:23
The 36th annual St. Anthony’s Triathlon is this Sunday, April 28th and race officials want to remind residents that some streets will experience road closures and travel delays. The Olympic and Sprint distance races will follow the same routes as last year, and delays can be expected from approximately 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Most roads will be open, but traffic will be stopped at various times on several streets to accommodate the safety of both the athletes who will participate in the race and spectators who will watch from the sidelines. Local residents are encouraged to find alternate routes during race time.
Several sections of St. Petersburg roads and streets are expected to be closed:
- Brightwaters Boulevard which will be closed between Snell Isle Boulevard and the turnaround in the 1900 block of Brightwaters
- Bayshore Drive which will be closed between Seventh Avenue N and Fifth Avenue S
- North Shore Drive NE and Coffee Pot Blvd. which will be closed between Seventh and 22nd avenues N
- Fifth Avenue S (Dali Blvd) which will be closed from First to Fourth streets
- Pinellas Point Drive will be closed (drivers will be allowed to cross when safe to do so
Some roads that will be subject to intermittent closures and delays include:
- First Avenue S between 28th and First streets S
- Fourth Street S between 18th Avenue S and Pinellas Point Drive
- Portions of First, Third, Fourth and Sixth streets S between First Avenue S and Pinellas Point Drive
- Snell Isle Bridge will have limited vehicle traffic allowed.
St. Anthony's thanks our neighbors for their patience and their support as we host this international event
Published: Monday, 15 April 2019 19:36
Easter Egg Hunt – Thursday, April 18
- 6PM – St. Petersburg Woman’s Club
- 40 Snell Isle Blvd., Snell Isle
Please come see the Easter Bunny. Please bring your Easter baskets ready to fill with yummy surprises. Be on time so you can join in on our Easter Egg Hunt. Parking is challenging. Suggest you share a ride with your neighbors or friends. The Easter Bunny looks forward to seeing you.